Thursday, July 2, 2015

K Classroom Tour 2014-5

Here is my classroom all set up for Parent Orientation in August 2014. I decided to use lanterns this year to designate the different group colors. I have their school bag and parent information folder all ready on the tables for when the parents come in. They also have supply bins and note cards on the tables for the parents to make a picture for their child for the first day of school. 






My classroom library
I made the crate seats a few years ago, and they have held up well. I put stuffed animals in them for reading buddies.

My Boho Birds word wall, Smart Board, and writing center

I took the black paper off the whiteboard because the magnets didn't stick well through the paper. I bought the chevron table cloth fabric for my writing center at Hobby Lobby. It comes covered in vinyl so it held up all year and is easy to wipe off when using washable markers.



No comments:

Post a Comment